Bridges Academy Announces The 2e Blog...2012-06-19
We are proud to announce the unveiling of the 2e Education Blog, an exciting new interactive hub for the growing community of parents, educators, students, and educational professionals to exchange their ideas and practices. We invite you to take a look around the blog and learn more about our featured columns, such asTeacher's Roundtable, In the Classroom, and What's in a Name: Exploring the Terminology of 2e Education.
We want you to become part of the 2e Education Blog Community. Here's how:
- Visit the Bridges Academy website at www.bridges.edu. Click on the gold and blue 2e icon in the top right corner to visit the 2e Education Blog.
- Follow the 2e Education Blog. On the right side of the menu bar, you'll find a link to subscribe to our RSS feed. Once you're subscribed, you'll be the first to know when a new article has been posted.
- Comment on the articles. When you click on an article on the front page, you'll be able to read the entire article and leave comments at the bottom. What questions did the article raise for you? What can you apply from the article to your own practices? What additional material would be helpful? (Please hold conversation in the spirit of academic enrichment: rude or inappropriate material will be removed.)
- Share your favorite articles via the share tools at the bottom of each article. You can share articles across Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Digg, and many more.
- Submit a question to the Teacher's Roundtable, Bridges Parent Ambassadors, or another contributor on the 2e Education Blog by selecting the Contact tab on the menu bar and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a contributor as a professional, teacher, parent, or student. If you have an idea for a blog post you would like to publish on the 2e Education Blog, email email@example.com for parameters.
- Submit suggestions for future topics and articles. We want the 2e Education Blog to be a helpful resource to everyone in the 2e community. Please email you suggestions to 2eBlog@bridges.edu with the header "Suggestions." Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
- Follow Bridges Academy on Facebook for additional updates on the school and The 2e Center. Visit www.facebook.com/BridgesAcademyand "like" us!
We'll see you on the blog!
Your Friends at Bridges Academy and the 2e Education Blog